The Nurse is In...
Detox for the Day After
- Hydration to help feel your best after a night of indulgence, may reduce nausea and alleviate painful headaches and overall fatigue. Bounce back….
Pre or Post Workout Benefits!
- Performance enhancement poised to give it your best, or recovery treatment to help with fatigue, nausea and muscle tightness or cramping. It also acts as whole body rejuvenation . When your body is hydrated, you think more clearly and have increased energy. It also helps to repair and rebuild.
- Under the weather? Sleep deprived? Feeling a cold coming on.? The Vitamin C Immune Infusion may stimulate your immune system, making sure your body has what it needs to fight off what’s ailing you and get you back to- YOU!
- Exhaustion from work, the holidays or travel, can bring both physical and mental fatigue. Sickness and dehydration can be the result. The Revive Energy Infusion, will leave you refreshed and ready for a new and better day with a boost!
- Our Myers Cocktail is the perfect IV drip to alleviate chronic symptoms like muscle pain, fatigue and stress. With the precise blend of vitamins and mineral. Relax with this restorative drip that can help restore balance to your mind, body and even soul. Also helps with:
- migraines, CFS, sinusitis, upper respiratory, allergies, fibromyalgia, depression and asthma.
Feel Healthy, Look Healthy!
- Trying to lose weight is frustrating and difficult. Support your journey to a slimmer you by making sure you that you have the correct nutrients needed to raise your metabolism- safely for optimal results.
- Clients report feeling less hungry and having more energy.
Hygiene, technique and years of experience in the medical community are what sets us apart from the rest.
IV infusions are a popular, time tested health treatments. Choose a provider you can trust!
With outstanding clinical skills & safety prioritization, your wellness experience is our utmost priority.
Alongside our signature infusions, we offer Botox, aesthetic and IM injections, such as
Meet Lisa Shafran
Lisa Shafran, RN
Founder & CEO, Lisa Shafran, has worked hard developing the highest quality IV infusion formulas, while working in the medical field. "It's no secret health professionals know the benefits of IV therapy, I felt a duty to bring my knowledge and expertise to others."
As a licensed RN,
Lisa Shafran has worked hand and hand with doctors and surgeons. She has a love for helping people feel good!
Creating specialized infusions is Nurse Shafran's forte. She meticulously creates drips for your greatest benefit, after all, you're investing in your health.
Do you need Botox? Great! Nurse Shafran has had a successful Botox practice for years. Ask about Botox, dermal fillers and special discounts for IV clientele!
“I’ve been going to Nurse Shafran for the last 4 years, I don’t always eat balanced meals and sometimes get run-down. She literally has an infusion for everything and the benefits last for days afterward. More than anything, having a practitioner that I can trust-keeps me coming back.”
Aurore Henze, ND
Founder, Health Media Star
Get in Touch
THE HOUSE CALL HEALTH EXPERIENCE
Where to find us
Serving Birmingham, Bloomfield and Troy